Purchasing a stove is not an impulse buy, it is a decision which takes careful consideration to ensure you get the right stove for your requirements.
A wood-burning stove is a wonderful addition to a home providing much-welcomed warmth on cold winter days and adding a superb focal point in a room.
When considering installing a wood burning stove, it is essential that you get the right advice to make the right decision.
This is where Architectural Ironmongery can help, providing you with a wide range of stove options and expert advise on meeting regulations and flue requirements for your property.
We will review all the requirements for a stove install and offer advice on
- Building work required to create a fireplace
- Removal of existing fires to replace with a wood burning stove
- Is your hearth sufficient for a stove
- The heat output required to heat your room
- Multi fuel or woodburning stove
- The correct flue requirements needed for a stove in your property
- Ensuring your stove meets current building regulations
- Operation and use of the stove
- Stove technology including airwash and secondary combustion
- The correct fuel for the stove
For all our clients we aim to visit your home to review and appreciate all the requirements for the stove and flue installation.
After this visit, we will provide you with a no-obligation quotation for a HETAS approved install and supply of the stove of your choice.
MALVERN INSTALLATION CASE STUDY
“We recommend the team at Architectural Ironmongery wholeheartedly, their enthusiasm and commitment to quality and satisfaction is so refreshing. It was a pleasure to have them guide us on our journey. Quite simply, they were brilliant.”
Martin & Jo Raynor, Malvern
Click the button below to read more about this project.READ FULL DETAILS